Saturday, January 9, 2010

kinda ovss

its bad when working retail makes me racist and a misanthrope. this year my company is taking a more aggressive approach to being more customer friendly. meaning for us, besides keeping standards (ie. board folding every table, sizing every faceout, checking the a areas every 20 mins) we also have to help every customer, which to me seems obscene bc not everyone needs help. while i do my part and greet everyone, the ones that need help always ask me after ive stated "hi my name is christina and if there are any questions you have dont hesitate to ask me" which about 50% of the time results in them asking a question. but really helping everyone..get out of here! i'm done for now, but i will be working again today and tomorrow so i might have more to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment